Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog 2.0


Hi.

2009 has come in with a bang thus far: birthdays, show cancelations, TV appearances and one-on-ones with Tom Skilling, political representatives coming to the house to solicit our services, RVs burning to the ground and the subsequent investigation and knowledge that there is a real loose cannon within 100 yards of our house and, of course, all the residual  excitement that comes with living at the Overhouse.

A lot to blog about, right?  Well, in an effort to be more consistent with my blogging, and to encourage Matt, Russ and Jason to do the same, I'm going to adjust my approach.  I'm going to upload a picture a day, or 5 per week (we'll see how it goes), in an attempt to not only stay on top of my Overblog, but also to add some insight as to what life around the Overhouse is like: not normal (and I wouldn't want it any other way).

So while I'm going to capture the RV and WGN/Tom Skilling experiences in blog form very soon, this picture series should grow into something interesting as well.

Beautiful icicles, seen from the upstairs window...


...that will surely emerge from the freezer in the spring and produce the following statement: "How do you guys not have bandaides?!?!?"


It will not be the first time these walls have heard that, uttered in pure terror and disbelief.

Feel free to request to see certain things that may hold special intrigue: Russell's room, the basement, Jason sleeping, feeding time, etc...

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want the scoop on the RV and the loose cannon.